Friday, September 08, 2006

Notice...

Now that I have started to slip into the monotony of university I may not have have the need to update this blog that often. I will continue to try and put up at least one post a week (or more if something interesting happens) to let you know what I am up to so please continue to check up on me!

Good luck to all the people back at UQ with you midsemesters etc.

Also I would like to extend my congratulations to Eloise, James and Emma for gaining new roles within AIESEC for next year. I'm sure you will all do a wonderful job.

Stay safe.
Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger jolin said...

Hey,It's really good to see that you've been busy and had such a great life there~
good on you!!!
I really enjoy your photos,they are all very nice,happy to see those smaill island things!
Good luck on everything!

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home