Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back online

Alright back online.

Oh how I hate technology. Just after I returned to Hong Kong my computer started showing error messages and would not let me access the internet. After trying to fix it myself (with my limited IT skills), contacting Microsoft ("See you manufacturer for support"), Benq ("Talk to out Hong Kong support centre") and ringing the HK support centre ("aah...what is ahh...problem?") I just googled it (solution to everything!!) and found that my computer had contracted some nasty spyware which had corupted my registry meaning that I had to reinstall everything. What a pain...

It has been a busy week. I visited Shenzen (in Mainland China), scored a roommate and booked tickets to Japan for the upcoming mid-semester break.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Look after yourself.

Matt

PS. Saw the result of the NRL...yeah the Broncos!!! Too bad I didn't get to see it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home