Sunday, October 01, 2006

Greetings from KL

Hey guys,

Well I found a computer here in Kuala Lumpur so I thought I might post a quick update. KL hasn't been too bad, it was very smoggy yesterday but hasn't been so bad since. Today is actually quite clear which would have been good if we could get up the KL tower but it seems to be closed today. It has been a jampacked weekend. On Saturday we visited the Batu caves (a Hindu temple inside a massive limestone cave) as well as an elephant sanctuary (where I got to ride one - too cool!!). Yesterday we visted the areas around Ipoh including more caves and some rainforest (I can't remeber the names off the top of my head, I will post them with pictures when I get back to Hong Kong tonight).

Anyway stay safe and look after yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home