Tuesday, April 10, 2007

scared...

Just came out of my Current Economics Affairs class after the first person did there proesentation and i am scared. He was the first person to go and the ripped his assignmnet apart. It was brutal and really unfair. Most of these people probably haven't even started their own yet...especially this one girl who interogated him whilst sucking up to the professor

"Pray tell me what article you got that information from in case I want to do further studying?"

wtf? "pray" who the hell uses that word anymore and who the hell would want to do further study beyond what they had to do....all the while fluttering the eyelids at the professor.

I HATE THESE SORT OF PEOPLE!!!!

At least it looks like I will be doing her critique so maybe a little taste of her own medicine. What a bitch.

My presentation is next though so I am scared. Wish me luck!

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home