Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back in class...

Well the holiday cannot last forever. Classes returned today (oh yeah by the way, I'm back in HK!!) which is both a sad and a good thing. Sad because I have to do some work but good because I'm not spending as much. The crappy computer system is finally letting me sign onto classes and so far I have enrolled in eight classes (I tried nine but it wouldn't let me) but I will cut this down to about five over the next few weeks.

Today was great for another reason since I got to meet a whole bunch of new exchange students. Not that I'm ditching the people that have already left (really...I'm not) but life goes on...

Also Tony never got a new roommate so he has converted his room into a mahjong den. I'm still yet to win a game...its like chess, you need to formulate your stategy early and try and work out what the others are doing but it's all good fun.

See you,
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home