Sunday, February 04, 2007

Snowed under...

It has been such a busy week. After a less then impressive lineup of subjects last semester I am trying to be more careful about choosing my subjects for this semester. As a result I attended around ten subjects this week (at least 30 hours of class) and have successful narrowed this down to about seven subjects. I also had all the immigration things to get through. I managed (finally) to get my visa extension and apply for my HKID. At the same time there is a ton of new people to meet, old friends to catch up with (poor Joyce...you had such a tough time!). I am absolutely exhusted!!

But what is most annoying is the fact that I already studying!!! In the first week. Some of the course I am taking are really challenging and I need to get on top of it all, especially if I want to travel again this semester.

Busy, busy, busy....
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home