Thursday, October 12, 2006

Malaysia pics!!

As promised here are some pics from my recent trip to Malaysia.

Here is elephant getting a bath...














Here is me on said elephant about to be dumped in the river (ooh I know you envy me!!)














Jungle waterfalls















Naughty little monkeys in KL














The view from my hotel room.















A builiding we saw on fire from our room on the last night (no deaths but a number of people seriously injured)














And a view from the bottom of the Petronas towers in KL (the second tallest in the world)



















All in all it was a fantistic (and cheap) few days. My only regret is that I could not stay longer. I can wait to return.

1 Comments:

Blogger jolin said...

Nice photos!!!
Really enjoy it
seem you have a great time there~~~
feeling jealous on you :)

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home