Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Exams....blugh

Exam season.

Lets just say its no different from UQ. I have had two so far, both so-so...at least it doesn't count towards my GPA!! My econometrics exam today which was just horrible...will say no more about it :-@!!!! Anyway I have two more til FREEDOM!! I have one this Friday and my final on on the 30th. Hopefully these will be a little better.

Also it is official. I am extending for another term. I picked up my new ID card today and there's no going back. However a lot of people are leaving, some of them already have. I would like to keep in touch with all of them but I know this probably won't happen. It's really sad...it's like graduating from school again! So farewell Gary, Krystal and Laura...perhaps our paths will cross again.

Anyway I have booked to fly back home at the end of June so hopefully my parents haven't kicked me out, the car hasn't been sold and I still have a job!!

Now I need to keep studying...this is a great procrastinator!!

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home